Each year Farmfair International sees thousands of guests come together to buy, show, and sell top-quality livestock and agriculture related products. With over 14 purebred beef breeds shown, equine competitions and clinics, and exciting western entertainment, there is no better place to experience Canadian agriculture and western culture than Farmfair International.
Farmfair International is the proud host of the 2017 Canadian National Angus, Gelbvieh and Lowline Shows.
- Over 40% of the Canadian cattle population is located in Alberta.
- The highest cattle population density in Canada is within a 300 km radius of Edmonton.
- More than two-thirds of Canadian beef processing occurs in Alberta.
- More than 90,000 guests come to Farmfair International to view, show and sell top quality livestock.
- Over 14 purebred beef breeds are shown and over 1,000 head of quality cattle exhibited.
International Program supported by:
- Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada
- Alberta Agriculture & Forestry
- Canadian Beef Breeds Council
- Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs
- Edmonton Tourism
- Travel Alberta