Applications for the 2019 Inbound Buyer Program open March 1.
Farmfair International encourages international buyers and industry representatives to participate in the Inbound Buyers Program. Farmfair International will provide introductions to Canadian breeders, genetics companies, and agriculture businesses with the program offering financial support as well as customized service and access to specialized itineraries including farm and industry tours, invitations to special beef-related events and support on pre and post-show tours.
Inbound Buyer Information Sheets:
- Chinese – Info Sheet (PDF)
- English – Info Sheet (PDF)
- English (USA) – Info Sheet (PDF)
- Georgian – Info Sheet (PDF)
- Portuguese – Info Sheet (PDF)
- Russian – Info Sheet (PDF)
- Spanish – Info Sheet (PDF)
- Turkish – Info Sheet (PDF)
For inquiries on the Inbound Buyer Program, please email email@example.com.
Qualified buyers taking part in the program are reimbursed for 35% of their economy airfare and a $125.00 CDN per diem to assist with accommodation and food costs up to $1,500.00 CDN.
Preference will be given to incoming buyers who:
- Attend Farmfair International as first-time guests
- Hold direct financial capacity or influence to purchase Canadian products and services
- Plan to spend at least two days at the show
- Please note that:
- Submission does not guarantee funding
- Farmfair International may consult with other agencies to ensure applicants are qualified buyers
Applications for the 2019 Inbound Buyer Program open March 1, 2019.