Farmfair International encourages international buyers and industry representatives to participate in the Inbound Buyers Program. Farmfair International will provide introductions to Canadian breeders, genetics companies, and agriculture businesses with the program offering financial support as well as customized service and access to specialized itineraries including farm and industry tours, invitations to special beef-related events and support on pre and post-show tours.
Applications for the 2020 Inbound Buyer Program will open in the spring.
Inbound Buyer Information Sheets 2020:
Please stay tuned for these information sheets.
For inquiries on the Inbound Buyer Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified buyers taking part in the program are eligible for 50% of travel expenses up to $1,500 CDN.
Before applying, please review the following.
Application Criteria and Preferences:
- Only one person from a ranch/farm/operation is eligible for funding (additional travelling companions are not covered by funding, but are very welcome to attend and will qualify as an International Guest).
- Hold direct financial capacity or influence to purchase Canadian products and services.
- Preference is given to first-time applicants if they fit the required criteria.
Please note that:
- Submission does not guarantee funding.
- Farmfair International may consult with other agencies to ensure applicants are qualified buyers.
Registration opens in Spring 2020. Thank you for your interest!