|Dates:||November 8 – 12, 2016|
|Time:||8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (November 8-11)
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (November 12)
|Location:||Room 202, Edmonton EXPO Centre|
“Bridging nations of buyers and sellers together”
The International AgBusiness Centre (IABC) is the ideal place to educate, showcase and facilitate the exchange of Canadian and Alberta Agriculture industry knowledge and genetics within national and international markets. The IABC provides a comfortable meeting place for international exporters and buyers of Canadian genetics to do business, interact, and relax with domestic and international partners.
Exporting 101 Session: How To & What’s New
Join experts to discuss the technology being used in the industry and how to go about exporting Canadian cattle and genetics internationally. The session is complimentary, and is open to beef exhibitors, international delegates and beef producers.
An IABC membership includes:
- Free business services (internet access, fax, etc), networking opportunities and meeting rooms located at the International Agbusiness Centre (IABC).
- Discounted tickets for Canadian Finals Rodeo and Heritage Ranch Rodeo held in conjunction with Farmfair International (FFI).
- Promotional opportunities including a listing in FFI IABC e-directory and opportunity to display promotional materials in IABC.
In addition to the above benefits, international guests also receive:
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off (must register in advance).
- A Welcome Package and guided tour of the show.
- An invitation to Farmfair International Reception, a networking event for Canada’s agribusiness
Cost: Complimentary to all FFI Exhibitors, Sponsors and International Guests
Thank you to the 2016 Corporate IABC Members!
Ag & Food Council
Alberta Agriculture & Forestry
Alberta Farmer Express
Alberta Shorthorn Association
Bella Spur Innovative Media Inc
Brandl Cattle Co
Bow Valley Genetics
Canadian Angus Association
Canadian Beef Breeds Council
Canadian Cattle Identification Agency
Canadian Cattlemen Magazine
Canadian Cattlemen’s Association
Canadian Charolais Association
Canadian Gelbvieh Association
Canadian Hereford Association
Canadian Limousin Association
Canadian Lowline Association
Canadian Simmental Association
Canadian Speckle Park Association
Canadian Western Agribition
City of Edmonton
David Rairdan International
Edmonton Destination Marketing Hotels
High Country Simmentals
Lone Stone Farms
To become a corporate member, please take a moment to complete this form.
International AgBusiness Centre is funded by: