- 13 and over – $5
- 7 – 12 years – $3
- 6 and under – Free
Tickets available at the door during the event.
Parking rates for 2016 are $16.
Heritage Ranch Rodeo
Come and check out how ranchers did things the old fashioned way at the 12th Annual Heritage Ranch Rodeo. Heritage Ranches will compete for top honours in the following events:
- Team Sorting – a four man timed event where cattle must be sorted and penned.
- Team Branding – a four man timed event where a calf must be roped and branded
- Team Doctoring – a four man timed event representing how to rope an animal in pasture if it’s sick
- Wild Cow Milking – a four man timed event representing how to rope a cow in the middle of pasture to help a calf drink
- Wild Horse Race – a three man timed event where competitors must rope the wild horse then properly saddle it and race opponents across the finish line
- Bronc Riding – a judged event where the contestant must ride a bucking horse for as long as they can for a maximum of eight seconds. Points will be awarded for the difficulty of the horse and also for the degree of aggressiveness, control, and exposure demonstrated by the rider
Heritage Ranch Rodeo 3 day packages and single day tickets will be on-sale starting September 2016. Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster locations, by phone at 1.855.780.3000 or online at ticketmaster.ca.
2015 Farmfair International Raffle Winners
|First Prize||Joscelyn Gullickson, Meadow Lake, SK||National Western Stock Show Prize Pack|
|Second Prize||Marilyn Noble, Lloyminster, AB||$700 cash|
|Third Prize||Joe Ness, Calgary, AB||$400 Beef Package|
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets.
All funds raised in support of Northlands youth agricultural education programs.
Private Hosting Opportunities
Exceptional experiences at the Edmonton EXPO Centre extend from show-stopping excitement to exhilarating treats for the palate. Whether an intimate gathering, a catered breakfast meeting, or a grand affair, our award-winning chefs consistently bring a superior level of creativity and flavour to the table. Contact the Sales office at 780.471.7377 or email@example.com.
Tickets are on-sale for groups of 20 or more. Call toll free 1.888.800.7275, direct 780.471.7328 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Bank Donation
Everyone attending FFI is encouraged to bring a non-perishable Food Bank donation with them to each performance. Each month, more than 13,000 people receive food hampers from the Edmonton Food Bank, but this doesn’t stop many—including thousands of children—from going to bed hungry every day. Your donation can make a difference.