Tickets available at the door during the event.
- 13 and over – $5
- 7 – 12 years – $3
- 6 and under – Free
Parking rates for 2016 are $20.
Heritage Ranch Rodeo
Heritage Ranch Rodeo 3 day packages and single day tickets are on sale now! Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster locations, by phone at 1.855.780.3000 or online at ticketmaster.ca.
Come and check out how ranchers did things the old fashioned way at the 12th Annual Heritage Ranch Rodeo. Heritage Ranches will compete for top honours in the following events:
- Team Sorting – a four man timed event where cattle must be sorted and penned.
- Team Branding – a four man timed event where a calf must be roped and branded
- Team Doctoring – a four man timed event representing how to rope an animal in pasture if it’s sick
- Wild Cow Milking – a four man timed event representing how to rope a cow in the middle of pasture to help a calf drink
- Wild Horse Race – a three man timed event where competitors must rope the wild horse then properly saddle it and race opponents across the finish line
- Bronc Riding – a judged event where the contestant must ride a bucking horse for as long as they can for a maximum of eight seconds. Points will be awarded for the difficulty of the horse and also for the degree of aggressiveness, control, and exposure demonstrated by the rider
Farmfair International Raffle 2016
All funds raised in support of Northlands youth agricultural education programs.
Draw: Sunday, November 13, 5 p.m. RAM Country Marketplace
AGLC License: #441330
Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo Prize Pack
Fort Worth, TX – January/February 2017
Includes 2 PRCA tickets, 2PBR tickets & $1,600 CAD cash for flights and accommodation
Martin Deerline Kids Electric Gator
Includes Martin Deerline memorabilia
Chateau Lacombe Edmonton Getaway Package
Includes two nights accommodation in Concierge King Room and $150 voucher for dinner at La Ronde
Private Hosting Opportunities
Exceptional experiences at the Edmonton EXPO Centre extend from show-stopping excitement to exhilarating treats for the palate. Whether an intimate gathering, a catered breakfast meeting, or a grand affair, our award-winning chefs consistently bring a superior level of creativity and flavour to the table. Contact the Sales office at 780.471.7377 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are on-sale for groups of 20 or more. Call toll free 1.888.800.7275, direct 780.471.7328 or email at email@example.com.
Food Bank Donation
Everyone attending FFI is encouraged to bring a non-perishable Food Bank donation with them to each performance. Each month, more than 13,000 people receive food hampers from the Edmonton Food Bank, but this doesn’t stop many—including thousands of children—from going to bed hungry every day. Your donation can make a difference.