Farmfair International encourages international buyers and industry representatives to participate in the Inbound Buyers Program. Farmfair International will provide introductions to Canadian breeders, genetics companies, and agriculture businesses with the program offering financial support as well as customized service and access to specialized itineraries including farm and industry tours, invitations to special beef-related events and support on pre and post-show tours.
Applications for the 2019 Inbound Buyer Program is now open! Apply here
Inbound Buyer Information Sheets 2019:
- Chinese – Info Sheet (PDF)
- English – Info Sheet (PDF)
- Portuguese – Info Sheet (PDF)
- Spanish – Info Sheet (PDF)
For inquiries on the Inbound Buyer Program, please email email@example.com.
Qualified buyers taking part in the program are reimbursed for 35% of their economy airfare and a $125 CDN per diem to assist with accommodation and food costs up to $1,500 CDN.
Before applying, please review the following.
Application Criteria and Preferences:
- Only one person from a ranch/farm/operation is eligible for funding (additional travelling companions are not covered by funding, but are very welcome to attend and will qualify as an International Guest).
- Hold direct financial capacity or influence to purchase Canadian products and services.
- Preference is given to first-time applicants if they fit the required criteria.
- Accepted buyers are required to provide receipts and report by November 30, 2019.
Please note that:
- Submission does not guarantee funding.
- Farmfair International may consult with other agencies to ensure applicants are qualified buyers.