|Dates:||November 7 – 11|
“Bridging nations of buyers and sellers together.”
The International AgBusiness Centre (IABC) is the ideal place to educate, showcase and facilitate the exchange of Canadian and Alberta Agriculture industry knowledge and genetics within national and international markets. The IABC provides a comfortable meeting place for international exporters and buyers of Canadian genetics to do business, interact, and relax with domestic and international partners.
An IABC membership includes:
- Free business services (internet access, fax, etc), networking opportunities and meeting rooms located at the International Agbusiness Centre (IABC).
- Discounted tickets for Heritage Ranch Rodeo held in conjunction with Farmfair International (FFI).
- Promotional opportunities including a listing in FFI IABC e-directory and opportunity to display promotional materials in IABC.
In addition to the above benefits, international guests also receive:
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off (must register in advance).
- A Welcome Package and guided tour of the show.
- An invitation to Farmfair International Reception, a networking event for Canada’s agribusiness.
Cost: Complimentary to all FFI Exhibitors, Sponsors and International Guests.
Thank you to the 2017 Corporate IABC Members!
4K Land & Cattle Company
Alberta Agriculture & Forestry
Alberta Beef Producers
Alberta Farmer Express
Alberta’s Own Marketplace
Back on Track
Bow Valley Genetics
Canadian Angus Association
Canadian Beef Breeds Council
Canadian Cattlemen Magazine
Canadian Cattlemen’s Association
Canadian Charolais Association
Canadian Gelbvieh Association
Canadian Hereford Association
Canadian Limousin Association
Canadian Lowline Association
Canadian Simmental Association
Canadian Speckle Park Association
Canadian Western Agribition
City of Edmonton
David Rairdan International
Edmonton Destination Marketing Hotels
Edmonton International Airport Cargo
Miller Wilson Angus
Wild Rose Global Exports Ltd.
To become a corporate member, please take a moment to complete this form.
International AgBusiness Centre is funded by: