Farmfair International Gate Admission
Tickets available at the door during the event.
- 13 and over – $5
- 7 – 12 years – $3
- 6 and under – Free
Parking rates: Parking is available at the Edmonton EXPO Centre.
Early Bird: $16
Wednesday – Friday until 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday until 10 a.m.
Regular Rate: $20
Heritage Ranch Rodeo
Come and check out how ranchers did things the old fashioned way at the 13th Annual Heritage Ranch Rodeo. Heritage Ranches will compete for top honours in the following events:
- Team Sorting – a four man timed event where cattle must be sorted and penned.
- Team Branding – a four man timed event where a calf must be roped and branded.
- Team Doctoring – a four man timed event representing how to rope an animal in pasture if it’s sick.
- Wild Cow Milking – a four man timed event representing how to rope a cow in the middle of pasture to help a calf drink.
- Wild Horse Race – a three man timed event where competitors must rope the wild horse then properly saddle it and race opponents across the finish line.
- Bronc Riding – a judged event where the contestant must ride a bucking horse for as long as they can for a maximum of eight seconds. Points will be awarded for the difficulty of the horse and also for the degree of aggressiveness, control, and exposure demonstrated by the rider.
Purchase your tickets to this years’ Heritage Ranch Rodeo online or phone 1.855.985.5000.
|Ticket Packages||Includes tickets to Wednesday through Friday events.|
|3-Day Ticket Package||Get Tickets|
|Single Day Admission|
|Wednesday, November 8||Get Tickets|
|Thursday, November 9||Get Tickets|
|Friday, November 10||Get Tickets|
Farmfair International and Agri-Trade Equipment Exposition are partnering together to bring you one great price for two great shows.
We are offering a self-driving experience to both Farmfair International, located at the Edmonton EXPO Centre in Edmonton, and Agri-Trade Equipment Exposition, located at Westerner Park in Red Deer. For just $20, you will receive admission and parking to both of these events. To purchase your self-driving package, visit here.
If you require transportation to the events, for just $30, you can receive admission to both events along with bus transportation to both events. Bus service will run from Wednesday, November 8 to Saturday, November 11.
- Depart from Edmonton to Red Deer at 8 a.m. returning at 3 p.m.
- Depart from Red Deer at 2 p.m. and returning at approximately 9:30 p.m.
To purchase your bus package, please see here.
This promotion does not include admission to Canadian Finals Rodeo. To experience the final CFR at Northlands Coliseum, get your tickets.
Farmfair International Raffle 2017
Raffle tickets will be sold inside Hall B, Hall D and in the Foyer of the Edmonton Expo Centre.
First Prize – $2,000 shopping spree at Lammles
Second Prize – Return Trip for two, Edmonton to Jasper on Via Rail, 2 nights stay in hotel ($800 value)
Third Prize – One Night Stay at Chateau Lacombe plus $150 towards dinner at La Ronde, parking, bottle of wine, and 2 West Edmonton Mall attraction passes ($500 value)
All funds raised in support of Northlands youth agricultural education programs.
Draw: Sunday, November 12 at 3 p.m. – Hall D, Edmonton Expo Centre
AGLC License: #474055