- Farmfair International and Heritage Ranch Rodeo media accreditation is reserved for broadcast, print and radio media on specific assignment to cover the events on the Edmonton EXPO Centre grounds.
- Accreditation for independent production companies and freelance photographers will be assessed and approved on a case-by-case basis. Northlands will not approve any accreditation requests for commercial videography/photography.
- Northlands reserves the right to request proof of intended coverage including a letter of assignment from your editor and previously filed stories.
- Media Accreditation will be authorized at the discretion of Northlands who has the right to limit the amount of passes and revoke accreditation at any time.
- Accreditation may only be collected by the party for whom the media accreditation is for. Valid photo ID must be presented upon request.
- Media must complete the Media Accreditation Form in order to receive accreditation.
- Accreditation must be worn at all times.
- Media must sign the Media Assumption of Risk, Release and Waiver of Liability form and submit with this application. A copy must be returned to the Northlands Communications team (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to receive a media pass.
Northlands Grounds including Edmonton EXPO Centre – November 6 - 10
- Media are permitted to go into any public areas on site including the Edmonton EXPO Centre.
- Media will not have access to the barns unless escorted by Northlands staff.